Whether it entails marriage counseling or family therapy, personal counseling can make a positive impact on your life. Our experts at the New Transitions Counseling Center in Palatine, IL, will be there to support your unique personal counseling needs. There are often times when you need to talk with someone who can help you sort your issues and we’ll be available to help you in any situation. Learn more about personal counseling at New Transitions and how to know when it’s time to come see us!
Signs It’s Time For Marriage Counseling
No married couple wants to think about marriage counseling, but sometimes it is the best solution. There are four signs to watch that show you may require marriage counseling:
- Your relationship isn’t as intimate as it used to be.
- You and your partner aren’t being open with one another.
- There’s a general lack of trust in your relationship.
- The communications you have with your partner often end up being negative.
These concerns can be worrisome, but our experts at New Transitions will provide you with marriage counseling support, including help managing your needs.
When to See a Therapist for Yourself
There’s no shame in visiting a therapist. You can consider therapy if you are dealing with any of these five issues:
- You’re struggling to live life without worrying about the issues that plague you.
- Whatever issues you have are negatively impacting your relationships with others.
- You’ve been trying to avoid others because of a concern.
- You’re trying to make life changes to keep yourself from worrying too much, but nothing seems to work.
- Panic attacks may also be a concern. Therapy helps people dealing with irrational fears triggered by personal worries.
What Personal Counseling Provides
Personal counseling provides the help you deserve when looking for answers to your worries. We at New Transitions in Palatine can provide you the attention you deserve when letting out your issues. A therapist will help you sort your thoughts and concerns, plus you can discover sensible coping mechanisms to help you move forward in your life. You will learn to express yourself well and to manage your thoughts and emotions without harming your life.
Who Else Can Benefit?
Personal counseling and therapy are available for people with many needs. We’ll work to find something that works best for you and your needs, like:
- Art therapy
- Postpartum depression support
- Autism support
- Anxiety management
- Services for children and teens
- Trauma and grief counseling help
Asking for help is often the best thing you can do when looking for help in your life. We at New Transitions Counseling Center will be there to support your therapy needs and provide the help you deserve in any situation. You can talk with us today to learn more about our services and how we can support you with the personal counseling you deserve.