Please note when a provider is contracted by your insurance, the fee schedule is governed by the contract, including your co-insurance or co-pay rate and deductibles. New Transitions Counseling Center is dedicated to work with you to provide successful services. Please understand that options are available. Contact us to discuss rates for our services.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. New Transitions staff will check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Value Options
- ComPsych (EAP and PPO)
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
Reduced fee/Sliding scale fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.